§1 Scope of application, conditions for participation
(3) The active use of SimDocks.de requires registration (passive use is also possible without registration). To this end, the user must provide various personal data resulting from the registration form (please also read our data protection declaration). In addition, the user can make further optional entries. The user agrees that his IP address can be stored.
Registration is free and without obligation.
After registration, each user receives a written e-mail with an activation link, in which his login data is also stated. These consist of his user name and password. Please note that if you enter your e-mail address incorrectly, the system or an administrator will not be able to contact you.
(4) Active participation in SimDocks.de is reserved exclusively for users who have reached the age of 16 years.
§2 Legal use of SimDocks.de
(1) The communication possibilities offered on SimDocks.de are to be used exclusively for private purposes. Users are not permitted to use SimDocks.de for business purposes, in particular for advertising purposes.
The mass sending of information with or largely with the same content (e.g. spam or junk mail) and the sending of data or software that could influence the hardware or software of the recipient are also not permitted. Furthermore, the user must refrain from any action that could lead to a disturbance of the use of SimDocks.de.
(2) When using SimDocks.de, the user is not entitled to distribute, offer or make available illegal content or content that offends against common decency. This includes, but is not limited to, the sending of messages or data which may violate the personal rights of third parties, which may be of criminal, pornographic, offensive, racist, glorify violence or be harmful to minors.
(3) The user is obliged not to publish any illegal content on the Internet pages of SimDocks.de. Illegal content includes content that infringes the intellectual, commercial or other rights of third parties, in particular copyrights, trademarks and personal rights of third parties, as well as content that offends against common decency. The user releases the operator of SimDocks.de from all claims of third parties arising from an existing or alleged infringement of rights of third parties and a defence against such claims.
(4) The user agrees not to write any insulting, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, hateful, threatening, sexually oriented or in any other way illegal contributions. The user agrees that the webmaster, administrator(s) or moderators of SimDocks.de have the right to remove or edit any content at any time should they see fit.
(5) The contents and works created by the site operator on these pages are subject to German and international copyright law. Contributions of third parties are marked as such. Duplication, editing, distribution and any kind of use outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads of this site and copies are permitted for private use. Any further-reaching use, above all for commercial purposes, requires the explicit, written consent of the copyright holder.
§3 Rights and Responsibilities
(1) The user has no legal claim to use SimDocks.de. The operator makes every effort to ensure that the website and the forum operate as smoothly as possible. However, the operator cannot guarantee availability and accessibility at all times. SimDocks.de may also be temporarily unavailable due to maintenance work.
(3) The personal data provided by the user during registration on SimDocks.de will be treated confidentially by us. It is not passed on to third parties. The user agrees to the storage and automatic processing of his data within the scope of the use of SimDocks.de.
The user agrees that all information he has entered is stored in a database. Although this data will not be passed on to third parties without the express consent of the user, the operator, the webmaster, the administrator or moderator cannot be held responsible if the stored data is compromised by an attack (hacking).
(4) Although the administrators of SimDocks.de will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every post. Therefore, the user confirms that all contributions on this site reflect the views and opinions of the author and not those of the operator of SimDocks.de, the administrators, the moderators or the webmaster, except for the contributions that were written by them themselves and they can therefore not be held responsible.
§4 Concluding regulations
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply.
Hamburg, 24. May 2018