SimDocks Airbus Finkenwerder (EDHI) [WIP]

• Maybe some people already know that I am currently working on Airbus Finkenwerder (EDHI).

It will surely take a few more months until I can deliver a beta version to my testers.

Even though only half of the buildings to be built are ready (and of course all the little things that make an airport come alive are missing), I would like to show the users registered on SimDocks a few first pictures today.

This scenery is basically an extension of the port of Hamburg, since the Airbus plant is directly adjacent to the port. However, there are two reasons why I will not integrate EDHI into the port scenery:

1. it is an airport and therefore has nothing to do with shipping traffic and

2. this scenery will have a special status in that it will be my thank-you to all those who supported my work with a donation.

Therefore this scenery will be exclusively downloadable only by these supporters.

Here are the first screenshots:

EDHI-Nesstor1.JPG.jpg

Airbus Finkenwerder Ness-Gate 1

Beluga_Entladung.JPG.jpg

Beluga unloading outside the hall

Beluga_Entladung2.JPG.jpg

Beluga unloading inside the hall

May, 15, 2022

In the meantime I have finished almost all buildings on EDHI (only a few smaller buildings are still missing), so that I can now show a few more pictures of the airport.

EDHI1_Ueberblick.jpg

EDHI2_A380-Hallen.jpg

EDHI3_A380-Lackiererei.jpg

EDHI4_A320-Auslieferung.jpg

EDHI6_Airbus-Periport.jpg

EDHI7_Airbus-Anleger.jpg

EDHI8_Airbus-Produktionsbereich.jpg

EDHI9_Airbus-Verwaltungsbereich.jpg

Soon we will continue!

Ich grüße alle Salzhäute und Teerzöpfe und auch die Pechvögel, die nicht an der Küste wohnen ;)

Greetings to all salt skins and tar plaits and also to the unlucky birds, which do not live at the coast ;)

Manfred

Zum SimDocks Video-Channel - abonieren!

SimDocks-Logo-dark-grey200px.png      Bluemarlin.png

Win10 64Bit, i7-8700 3.70-4.60 GHz, MB ROG STRIX Z370H GAMING, GTX 1070, 32 MB RAM, P3D 5HF1,

• Here again 2 new pictures of the work on Airbus Finkenwerder (EDHI). The title for both pictures today is "Bunker".

EDHI10_Airbus-Treibstofffeld.JPG.jpg

EDHI11_Airbus-Fink2-Bunker.JPG.jpg

More pictures soon

Ich grüße alle Salzhäute und Teerzöpfe und auch die Pechvögel, die nicht an der Küste wohnen ;)

Greetings to all salt skins and tar plaits and also to the unlucky birds, which do not live at the coast ;)

Manfred

Win10 64Bit, i7-8700 3.70-4.60 GHz, MB ROG STRIX Z370H GAMING, GTX 1070, 32 MB RAM, P3D 5HF1,

• It's time again for some pictures.

Now that all the buildings are actually finished, I have started to equip the factory site with all the things that create the impression of liveliness.

I started with the former production halls of the A380, where now also A32X and A32X neo are produced. Since these halls and forecourts are located directly at the jetty of the Airbus transport ships, the result is an interesting scenario - but it's best to take a look for yourself:

EDHI23_Airbus_Vorplatz-Halle_244.JPG.jpg

EDHI24_Airbus_Vorplatz-Halle_260.JPG.jpg

EDHI25_Airbus_Historische-Fluggeraete.JPG.jpg

EDHI26_Airbus_Schiffsentladung.JPG.jpg

If you want, you can also compare these scenery screenshots with GE! ;)

Now the expansion continues with all the little things that make the scenery look "alive". It will still take a while but we are slowly approaching the "home stretch".

More pictures soon here!

Manfred