As the Airbus factory airfield, Hamburg-Finkenwerder is the site of the first flight of all Airbus A318s, A319s, A321s and also part of the A320s, which are final assembled and delivered to customers in Hamburg.
Airbus A380s have been flying to the airfield since 2007 for the purpose of interior completion, painting and delivery.
This addon contains 3 sceneries:
1. the scenery of Puttgarden on the German island "Fehmarn".
2. the scenery of Rødbyhavn on the Danish island "Lolland
3. the airfield "Maribo" (EKMB) also on the island "Lolland
+ the animated ferry traffic between the islands
After 2 years and countless hours of work, the Port of Hamburg finally gets a "face" in P3D (V4 + V5).
On a length of 5 km (3 sm) all buildings and port facilities on the northern shore of the port (the river Elbe) were reconstructed by hand and as realistically as possible. Added to this are....
The Alster is a 56 kilometer long tributary of the river Elbe and flows through the southern Schleswig-Holstein and Hamburg. The most famous and most striking part of the Alster is the Alster lake, which is formed in the middle of Hamburg's city by the Binnenalster (Inner Alster) and the Außenalster (Outher Alster). Thus, the Alster can also be called "the heart of Hamburg".
This addon contains the drilling platform "MAERSK INTREPID", as well as the two offshore suppliers "MAERSK STARFISH" and "FUTURE ENERGY GOLFBREKER".
Both in reality and in this add-on, the platform is at the position: 60°30'20.99 "N; 2° 0'54.26 "E.
Ratzeburg is a small town in Schleswig-Holstein, directly on the border to Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania and lies in the Lauenburg Lakes Nature Park.
The city is known as a climatic health resort and is located on an island in the middle of Lake Ratzeburg, which is why it is also known as an island town. The nearest major cities are Lübeck, Hamburg and Schwerin. Ratzeburg is part of the Hamburg Metropolitan Region.
The former fire boat of the Hamburg fire brigade was built in 1941 at the August Pahl shipyard, building no. 234, on Hamburg-Finkenwerder.
It became British war booty in 1945 and in November 1948 it was returned to the Hamburg fire brigade.